Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Feet



Oh look, a reason to post about baby stuff... because it’s wedding related! I have to admit, I love wedding planning and all the beautiful things that come with it, but lately I’ve had nothing but baby on the brain. I ran across these darling little slippers via aisle walk, and about died! If you’re blessed enough to have a tiny flower girl gracing your aisle, or maybe just an extra special attendant, these would be the perfect pair of shoes for the occasion!

Visit the etsy shop of Mia Joie for more eye candy!

View blog reactions

3 comments:

Bicoastal Bride said...

How cute!

Kerri Banyas said...

those are the cutest things ever! I adore Etsy! Now I need to snatch those up for my little girls :)

Tania - Jet Designs said...

how beautiful - just want to eat them up!