Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Photographer of the minute!

Jonathan Thrasher, destination photographer, has captured my attention! Based out of Michigan, Jonathan will travel to any destination in the world. Granted, the places he visits are very nice, his photos are even more astounding. I think his commercial experience really gives him a leg up in the wedding world... not only does he capture the moment (something all good photographers should do), he brings out the beauty in the destination, and in the bride and groom, without a fierce competition!

Truly inspirational images.

Check out his portfolio if you haven’t already!

View blog reactions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Krisin- thanks so much for blogging about me and my photography! Shoot me an email, I'd love to connect with you sometime.

Thanks again!

Jonathan