Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Novalash: eyelash extensions

At my last appointment with my amazing stylist Beth, I picked up a brochure about the eyelash extensions they offer at the salon. I had never heard of the brand Novalash specifically, but had vaguely heard about the eyelash extension process. While all of the methods enhance the length and thickness of eyelashes, Novalash uses a safe, medical-grade adhesive, which is manufactured without harmful formaldehyde, unlike other brands.

I’m not sure if this is standard for most salons who offer this product, but at Indulge, you can purchase a full set for $200.00, which takes about 2 hours to apply, or you can get the mini set of 25 lashes per eye for $100.00. When cared for properly, they can last 6 to 8 weeks, and then slowly shed with your natural lashes.

This would be a great pre-wedding pampering session, as I hear it’s very relaxing. And just think, you really wouldn’t even need to wear mascara once you have a full set, which means no smeared makeup on your big day! 

View blog reactions

2 comments:

sjponte15 said...

This service at Indulge is one of my fantasy pampering services that I want so badly!

said...

So needed for a glamourous wedding day look!