Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hello Cupcake!



I saw this book titled Hello Cupcake! the other day at target and flipped through to find some amazing photography paired with step by step directions for the most amazing cupcakes ever! Now call me weird, but I have this thing about never buying books new, I don't know why, but that's just the way it is. So after I decided I needed it I headed over to amazon.com to check out the used price (hello $3.94).

I thought this would also be a great way to incorporate the little ones into your wedding day, without having to give up that glamorous wedding cake. 

Choose 2-3 different cupcake styles from the book, whip up a few batches with the help of your mom, or gal pals a few nights before, then watch the little ones jump for joy on your big day (and it might also distract them from licking the frosting off of your 5-tiered buttercream cake)!

View blog reactions

No comments: