Tuesday, December 16, 2008


I’ve always been a big fan of lace, so when I saw these two Jim Hjelm gown I about died. I love the unique style of lace that covers most or all of the gown, the simple ribbon and floral detail, and most of all, I love the color… a soft shade of white that compliments any skin tone.

This whimsical ensemble is ready made to fit any wedding style… outdoor, traditional cathedral, or even destination. It would be a perfect match with that wind-blown hairstyle I posted about yesterday!

Top Gown: JH8912

Bottom Gown: : JH8904

View blog reactions

2 comments:

Le'Trice: LEPENN|DESIGNS said...

Gorgeous dress! Makes me want to get married all over again! Thanks for visiting my blog...I just followed you so i'll be back ;-)

Anonymous said...

Do you happen to know any of the prices for these dresses? I've been looking specifically for the price of Style 8904.

Thanks!