Monday, December 15, 2008

Windy wedding hairstyles

On a blustery day like today (in central Michigan), stop fighting the wind and make it work to your advantage! Tousled hair is not only sexy but also low-maintenance, which is key for any wedding that lasts well into the evening. I'm one of those people who is constantly playing with my hair, so something like this would have worked well for me, as you can mess with it all night and still look lovely! I'm really diggin' the natural and graceful look!

Links (clockwise from top left):

blonde with sparkle, brunette with flowerbrunette half-up, lauren conrad, eva longoria-parkerheidi klum.

View blog reactions

2 comments:

Erin Nowak, Designer and Illustrator said...

Great ideas! I know my wedding day was windy, and by chance, my own loose and longer style did well that day. Nice post!

sjponte15 said...

I love, love, love these hairstyles - I might even figure out how to do one for my own wedding...