Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Snow & Graham


For Christmas this year, my sister-in-law and her boyfriend got me this charming calendar from Snow & Graham in Chicago. It matches my taste and office decor so well, I was just beyond words when I opened it up. I'm just in awe that I have 12 lovely pieces of artwork hanging on my office wall!

Well, I had never really taken a close look at the work of Snow & Graham before, so decided to explore a little and came across their stunning website. Check it out. They produce a number of things including letterpress stationery, invitations, wrapping paper, and much more. I'm still drooling over their pretty prints and fresh graphics!

I'm secretly thinking about purchasing a roll of their marvelous gift wrap, but not wrapping anything with it, because it would be too painful to give it away. I'm just going to hoard it in my top desk drawer and take it out when I'm having a bad day. (sheesh)

Some additional inspirational images:




View blog reactions

No comments: