Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Moroccan Sunrise by Sephora



The design of the new Sephora Moroccan Sunrise Collection initial caught my eye. That’s usually how I role, picking out a book by it’s cover, I’m basically a packaging snob. In this case, it seems the product is just as good, if not better than it’s pretty packaging! This limited-edition collection is made up of gorgeous sun-inspired shades that are travel-friendly… perfect for that destination wedding!

Pack up your goodies, like the eye shadow ensemble, pot of gold loose bronzer, or the lip gloss into an assortment of classy gold and white compartments that make up the matching bag collection.

I really love the fact that everything matches!

View blog reactions

3 comments:

Globetrottingbride said...

Oh I love, love, love this!

Eliana@BYSE said...

Very nice!

vintage jewlery said...

Fantastic collection of bags.I like the sun shade colour and these bags go well almost every outfit.I am surely gonna buy one bag for me.You can also try something from this collection.