Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Smith & Hawken: Garden Heaven






We ventured over to the outlet malls this weekend and happened to stumble in to Smith & Hawken, my favorite garden store ever! I was first introduced to the brand at Target, where they carry a small selection of their pots and garden wears.

The outlet was a dream for me, because everything was on sale! I picked up quite a few garden and home items for under $15.00! There were so many things I wanted, but it’s hard to plan a spring garden with snow still on the ground. I did however have my eye on some amazing outdoor accessories that would spruce up any outdoor reception! Above are a few of my favorites.

Aidan Gray Rusted UrnsGalvanized Carrying CaddySmall Glass ClocheIce Cream Bucket BirdhouseModular window boxes3-Tier Wire Basket StandVine Light SpheresSet of 3 Topiaries.

View blog reactions

2 comments:

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

Smith and Hawken can be expensive if you buy directly from them...

Great Pics!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

My mom loves S&H and makes it a point to stop into their store every time she visits Chicago!