Thursday, May 7, 2009

Real Wedding from Whitebox Weddings


I love this real wedding featuring Kelly + Terrell, over at the whitebox wedding {photo blog}.

It’s real, fun, and and filled with color! The shoe shot originally attracted me to the blog, and once I was there I was completely amazed at the attention to detail. The wedding is filled with playful and coordinating details that all come together to compliment this casual outdoor venue. 

I love it, and wish I was this brave with color!

View blog reactions

3 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

This is gorgeous! Love the little wedding cakes and all of the color used throughout the details. Thanks for sharing, Kristin!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

what a fun looking wedding!!!

the un-bride said...

What great pics! The one with them lying on the grass amid all the b/w photos is so sweet, and original, and and and ...!