Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ring Care Tips

I remember how sparkly clean my engagement ring was when I first slipped it on my finger. Every year I go back to my jeweler and have them send my ring in to have it cleaned and buffed, just before my anniversary. I’m always taken aback at the difference that cleaning makes, and have become more aware of everyday care because of this.

I found a helpful article on Ring Envy today, about little things you can do to care for your ring between cleanings.  Not only does this article have do’s and don’ts, it also has helpful at home cleaning tips that can make your ring shine naturally!

Image courtesy of Tiffany & Co.

View blog reactions

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

This is such a pretty ring! Darn that T&co for always having amazing images.

This is a great post, Kristin - I take my ring in every six months to have it cleaned. It looks fab when I get it back!

vintage jewelry said...

This is so nice. The stone is shinning like a star. I usually clean my rings after every months to make it looks shiner. Thanks for the suggestions too.