Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lingerie Shower Invitations


For those of you brides-to-be who are having a lingerie shower, check out the fun selection of shower invitations geared towards you! I love the playful nature of all these designs, and the fact that they have little bras and undies all over them. I mean seriously, when else can you plaster your unmentionables onto a card and mail it out to your friends and family?

My favorite are the carefully illustrated designs by Everyday Grace on Etsy.

Photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View blog reactions

3 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I absolutely love the first one! So stinking cute, and this year, I've fallen in love with orange. Great post, Kristin!

Belle said...

These are so cute! Makes me want to throw a shower just so I can have some made!

Oh Cheri! said...

Totally adorable and I love the phrase on the last one...how true! I once saw lingerie decorated cupcakes that were so clever and perfect for this theme.