Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Break Time!



Well here we are, the day before Thanksgiving—how did it get here so fast?! Tonight is the biggest bar night of the year, or so they say, but instead of doing the annual pub crawl around our hometown we'll probably just visit with some of our closest friends (and sip juice, for me) around the house. I'll be signing off for the long weekend, no work, email or paperwork to be seen. It's officially relaxation time, and of course time to eat!


I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, so until Monday, I leave you with this...


I'm sincerely hoping I can drag my husband to the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago this year. I've never been but always wanted to, and it's really only a 5 hour drive for us, where we can crash with his amazing sister and her fiance! I might even be able to get most of my Christmas shopping done there (for myself, obviously)! :)

Image sources: Pie, Turkey, Tarts.

View blog reactions

1 comment:

Mary Lyn said...

Yes - please do come to Chicago! I would love to go to this art show with you:)