Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wine accessories

Looking back on all of the gifts we received for our July 2007 wedding, one gift set sticks out in my mind. For this very reason, I am recommending it to all of you, for your own consideration. 







Introducing the wine enthusiast's collection! These are items that I never knew I needed, but now that I have them, I would never live a day without! 

The electric wine opener makes opening your favorite bottle clean and simple. I never had trouble opening a bottle the old fashioned way, but this is just easy as pie. It stores away in our utensil drawer and comes with a wall charger (that I've had to use no more than twice since we've owned the thing).
The 6-bottle wine cellar allows for that perfectly chilled glass of wine, and is an amazing addition to our bar area in the basement.
The stemless wine glasses are a more modern way to enjoy your reds or whites. They're space saving too!

Keep these in mind when you register for gifts, or are looking for an upcoming wedding, either way these are sure to please!

View blog reactions

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jessica lynn said...

omg the electric wine bottle opener is the best thing EVER! i love ours! we got a wine cellar from our registry, but havent used it yet and we just bought some stemless wine glasses! we are ready to go!! :)