Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sage Street Market opens!


I've always been obsessed with little vintage items... you know, the ones you sprinkle around your house for a bit of character. The same ones that strike up conversations about where you found that exquisite piece of china, or print. Well I can't keep hoarding it all for myself, so I've opened up a small Etsy shop where you can have dibs on it all! Sage Street Market is being stocked up as we speak, so bear with me as list new finds.

Check back often for special sales and new items!

View blog reactions

2 comments:

Erin at Vale Design said...

Congratulations! You better start stocking up. We seem to have the same taste and I have my eye on some of those bird prints!

Kristin said...

Thanks for taking a peek Erin, I'll be posting more this week!