Thursday, August 21, 2008

Potted place cards

I'm really enjoying this season’s trend of comfortable weddings. Ones with whimsical table settings and natural floral arrangements paired with practical yet pretty favors.

I feel like the last few weddings I’ve been to were at fancy places with a tight schedule filled with the traditional wedding events. And that’s okay, they were all beautiful and I’m sure pricey. But for once I would like to be able to take my shoes off and enjoy the grass between my toes, while sipping on a chilled beverage pulled straight out of an ice filled beverage tub.

Being more comfortable at a wedding is key to any guest, I can attest to that, which is why I’m a huge fan of comfy, natural, go with the flow weddings.

Anyway, on to the favorites!

Diy potted place cards by Martha. Directions here.

Yummy Izze soda.

Vintage beverage “tub” bathtub from photographer Garth Plouzek. (this is going all out!)


View blog reactions

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Yes, yes and yes. I agree--I cannot wait to take my shoes off at a September wedding that I have...it will be fabulous!

Kristin said...

Oooh, sounds nice!

Will there be pictures up after the event? :)

Great blog by the way! I'm adding you to my favorites, and not just because you're from MI!