Monday, October 6, 2008

Crazy studio chairs


My husband has officially second guessed my decorating style. I brought home these bargain chairs (yes, two of them) from my local habitat for humanity store and he about died! I tried to assure them that I knew how crazy they looked, but that wasn't the point. I needed a pair of studio chairs, but I didn't want just anything. I wanted something with a little bit of graphic flare, something that you can't find at Ikea or Target.
The colors on the right are other colors that are found in my current studio, which I think integrate pretty well. I just had to share, I knew you ladies would get a kick out of them!

View blog reactions

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I think they are lovely! I want to come and sit on one with a cup 'o tea, a scone and some fantastic conversation.

Jennifer said...

I love them! I've been wanting some chairs for my studio as well and now I am insanely jealous. And don't worry, my husband would be saying the exact same thing if he saw these. Ah, men... *sigh*